We have our list of 10 gifts that every runner will love.
1. Bondi Band Headbands – No slip no drip available in lots of colors and many designs.
2. The Terrible and Wonderful Reasons Why I Run Long Distances – This book by author Matthew Inman, aka The Oatmeal, is a hilarous collection of comics and stories about what runners experience.
3. Feetures! Elite Socks – Anatomically constructed socks to provide targeted support where its needed most. With its great fit the foot and sock become one and will keep you blister free.
4. Asics Arm Warmers – These soft arm warmers stay in place without constricting the arm. Available in several colors and best of all a very reasonable price.
5. Jewelry – One of our favorites Scott James Jewelry sells all kinds of handcrafted charms and earings for runners, shipped right to your door. Use code RAGTREC for free shipping
6. Allied Medal Hangers – These are basically the best made, best looking medal displays you can get. Available in lots of designs and sizes. Best of all you can have one custom made so that its personal to you.
7. Road ID – Durable line of identification gear. Has your details listed in case of emergency. We particularly like the Shoe ID version, which of course attaches to your shoe.
8. Wahoo Tickr Heart Rate Monitor – Track your heart rate while on the run with the Tickr. Has Ant+ and bluetooth so you can connect it to your GPS watch or smartphone. Works with apps such as Runmeter, Runkeeper, Runtastic, Strava and more.
9. Salted Caramel GU – A grab bag of gels, chews or bars make a great gift for a runner. Just be sure to include our favorite flavor-Salted Caramel.
10. Embrace Running Trucker Hat – This stylish hat looks great and is comfortable. Help spread the word and tell others to get out there and Embrace Running. Holiday sale going on now until Christmas.
Tailwind – It’s complete energy, electrolytes and hydration thats easy on your gut.
Body Glide – A must have for every runner. Chafing is never fun.
Zensah Calf Sleeves – Great calf support and decreased fatigue.
Therapearl Sports Pack – This comfortable pack is great to cool or heat aches and pains.
Massage Gift Card – Every runner could use a good massage.